DevOps Flexible Remote
Yougig is the new digital infrastructure for providing gigs. It is set up as if it were a digital assembly line where people work on certain parts of our projects.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be working in conjunction with like-minded departments, such as software engineering, to deploy new products and manage infrastructure, associated processes and systems. It will definitely help for you to be detail-oriented and a skilled problem solver, because you will also be helping us to streamline our processes—and automating them where applicable.
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets (QFDs).
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Proxmox, virtualization and networking
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as GitLab CI
- Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Shell scripting or Python
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Project Location: Remote
Project Duration: Ongoing
Resources needed: 1
Language requirements: English
Start date: As soon as possible
Full Time/Part time: Full Time