Data Engineer Flexible Remote
Yougig is the new digital infrastructure for providing gigs. It is set up as if it were a digital assembly line where people work on certain parts of our projects.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources.
Data engineer skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of big data concepts. If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you!
- Evaluate business needs and objectives;
- Analyze and organize raw data;
- Build data systems and pipelines;
- Conduct complex data analysis;
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling;
- Build algorithms and prototypes;
- Combine raw information from different sources;
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition;
- Work closely with data scientists and architects.
- Proven experience with big data technologies;
- Technical expertise with data models and segmentation techniques;
- Proficiency in Python is a must;
- Advanced knowledge of Elastic stack;
- Strong understanding of both SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with building knowledge basis is a plus;
- Data engineering certification is a plus.
Project Location: Remote
Project Duration: Ongoing
Resources needed: 1
Language requirements: English
Start date: As soon as possible
Full Time/Part time: Full Time