Yougig is the new digital infrastructure for providing gigs. It is set up as if it were a digital assembly line where people work on certain parts of our projects.
For one of our clients we are looking for a strong Data Engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Integrate into an agile team of Data Scientists/Analysts and Data/ML/Software/DevOps Engineers.
- Work with and contribute to a DevOps setup (continuous integration, and deployment) on Google Cloud Platform.
- Develop ad-hoc queries/jobs and continuous ETL/data pipelines to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Develop and contribute to a data and ML pipelines on Google Cloud Platform, facilitating automated machine learning training & prediction services, and exporting/serving results to downstream consumers.
- Set up monitoring and alerting for data and machine learning quality and availability.
- Work closely with Product Owner and business stakeholders to ensure business value.
- Agile & Scrum
- Google Cloud Platform
- Data Engineering, ETL
- Apache Beam/Dataflow
- BigQuery & SQL
- DevOps, DataOps, CI/CD, deployment on GCP
- Self-driven, action- and goal-oriented, good communication to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Project Location: Remote
Project Duration: 12 months
Resources needed: 1
Language requirements: English
Start date: As soon as possible
Full Time/Part time: Full Time