Yougig is the new digital infrastructure for providing gigs. It is set up as if it were a digital assembly line where people work on certain parts of our projects.
For one of our clients we are looking for a UX Designer with a passion for mapping user journeys across an ecosystem of digital touchpoint and a flair for strategic thinking.
The role is one where you will be working across teams, departments and have regular contact with different people as you go about your mapping processes. If you like to run workshops, pull people together and then present learning and recommendations then this role is for you!
- University degree within a design or creative field
- At least 5 years’ experience working as UX professional
- Demonstrated abilities to drive discussions, workshops and have critical thinking to pre-existing ideas
- Ability to take learnings and present recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient at using Sketch and InVision (or other tools to help bring clarity to a user journey)
- Hands-on software product design experience for web and mobile applications
- Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders to capture complete user experiences across digital touch points
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Language skills: English and Swedish
Project Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Project Duration: 6 months
Resources needed: 1
Language requirements: English and Swedish
Start date: As soon as possible
Full Time/Part time: Full Time